Your input is important to us as we develop upgrades and enhancements to the program. If you have a question or suggestion that is not covered here, please use our Contact form to send your question or suggestion. Thanks!
1. Which operating systems are compatible with Homeschool Solutions?
All major Windows operating systems are supported with our software product, with the following exceptions: We do not support Windows 3.1 (or earlier revisions) or Windows CE (for the Pocket PC). Neither do we support Macintosh computers or Palm Pilots. We recommend that you try before you buy. Download the software and try it out on your machine for awhile to make sure you can use it. If you do use our software for a while before noticing bugs, let us know. We will do our best to fix it, even if it is specific to your operating system.
2. I don't have 32 MB of RAM, can I still run Homeschool Solutions on my computer?
Yes; the system requirements are only recommendations for optimum performance. We have successfully tested Homeschool Solutions on a 486 computer with 16 MB RAM. However, the program's performance is much better on a Pentium (or Pentium II) with at least 32 MB RAM.
3. When I run Homeschool Solutions on my Windows NT/2000 machine, it keeps asking me for my registration code everytime I startup the program. What's wrong?
When you register your program, you should be logged on as Administrator. This is because you are registering the software for all users, and you must have Administrator privileges to do anything on your system which will affect all the users on that machine.
4. Do you accept PayPal as a payment option for Homeschool Solutions?
Yes, we accept payment by Paypal. Also, you may purchase by personal check or money order, by mailing in your order. We will email you your license key.
5. What happened to Simply Forms, Icon Builder Plus, and the Family Team? Why can't I find them anymore on your website?
We have discontinued development of these software products in order to devote our full attention to the the mainstay of our business, which is Homeschool Solutions. We will continue to support customers who have already purchased this software, but will we not sell any additional copies of it. If you need tech support for these products, use our Contact form to get in touch with us.